Skip to content
- 2 salmon filets,
- 1/2 lemon
- thyme 2-3 tbsp
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1-2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2/3 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 - 1 cup of parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season salmon on both sides. Heat skillet and add high smoke point cooking oil.
- Add 1/2 lemon face down in the skillet .
- Sear Salmon 60-90 seconds per side or until you achieve the color you're looking for.
- Baste with butter and thyme and finish in the oven for 10 mins.
- Prepare the sauce by melting butter and minced garlic, flour to your pot.
- Next whisk in chicken stock and heavy cream. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and mix in cheese.
- Serve with pasta, potatoes or veggies.